Poesies

Words whispered from the Heart...*_^

Monday, September 29, 2003

FRIENDS FOREVER

Alone in this crowded room,
Sitting alone, far from home.
Staring at people I don't know,
Wishing them to be my friends.

I can't explain what I'm feeling,
A mixture of sandness and despair.
I envy them for what they have,
A friend that will always be there.

I hear them laughing and sharing jokes,
Remembering the group I used to be with.
Memories are the only thing I have,
To keep me strong and alive.

I don't know if I'm going to see them again,
God only knows when and where.
I thank Him very much for what He gave me,
Friends that I Trust and Love.

Our bond is so strong,
That nobody can break us apart.
Eventhough we're oceans away,
I know they're still there with me.

And now as day goes by,
I know, I never be alone again.
Thinking having a friend like them,
I know I'm safe and secure.

I'm proud of what I have,
Friends that I love.
Friends Forever that's what we are,
And will always be.


~09/1995~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home