Poesies

Words whispered from the Heart...*_^

Monday, September 29, 2003

BROKEN HEART

When I first saw you,
I know that you're special.
There's something inside you,
That makes me viable and well.

You become my insperation,
The apple of my eyes.
It seems crazy, but its true,
'Cause I love you with all my heart.

My friends told me I'm being foolish,
'Cause you will never notice me.
It really hurts knowing the truth,
But still, I love you with all my heart.

I know it sounds crazy,
Loving a man who doesn't know you exist.
Days will pass as time goes by,
And i hope my love will go with it.

My heart is broken ,
I dont know what to do.
It feels like the end of the world,
But just the beginning of my heart ache.

I'm going to start again,
Leaving my past behind.
Maybe, I'm going to find someone,
Who's going to heal my broken heart.

~3/1996~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home