Poesies

Words whispered from the Heart...*_^

Sunday, December 26, 2004

SOUL MATE

I walked into the crowded room,
Looking at the crowd I feel I know.
Wondering why I am here,
And the importance of my presence here.

As I was about to leave the room,
Something caught my attention.
I saw a man beside the window,
Looking across the tranquil sea.

His face was shadowed by the moonlight,
And brightened bye the shining stars.
On his face i can't see what goes inside him,
But I can feel the emotion of what he's going through.

Then he turned his head,
Looking across the familiar crowd.
It seems tat he sensed something,
That only the two of us can understand.

Our eyes met the instant that he turned,
And he stared at for a very long time.
I felt I've been waiting for this exact moment,
For the man I've been looking for a long time.

He started to walk towards my direction,
Keeping his eyes to me every minute, every seconds.
He looks afraid that if he blinks,
i will disapper forever from him again.

~04/1998~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home